Book Review: Faith and Work Bible
New International Version
(Zondervan Publishing Company)
Description of Content:
The Faith and Work Bible, New International Version, combines the reality of a work with the new international version of the bible.
- 66 book introductions highlight the application of each book’s teachings to faith and work
- 45 Core Doctrine articles feature teachings from Christian leaders throughout the ages to help you learn the Biblical basis for integrating your faith and work
- A 31-day journey through the Biblical narrative helps you grasp Scripture’s overarching storyline
- 4 thought-provoking essays by David H. Kim, Richard Mouw, Nancy Ortberg, and Jon Tyson connect the gospel to your daily work life
- Full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
- 75 Deeper at Work stories deliver strength and encouragement from the real-life experiences of people facing the same daily challenges and opportunities you face
- Chapter Introductions
- Subject References
This bible gives the reader a work-related study tool with biblical strategies for success!
Overall, a good addition to any library.
I have received a complimentary copy of this book from BookLookBloggers in exchange for my honest review.