Thursday, July 7, 2016

Book Review: Celebrate Recovery - 365 Daily Devotional

Title: Celebrate Recovery - A 365 Day Devotional - Healing From Hurts, Habits and Hang-Ups

Summary:

Celebrate Recovery - A 365 Day Devotional - Healing From Hurts, Habits and Hang-Ups is written by John Baker, Johnny Baker and Mac Owen.


The Celebrate Recovery Devotional is a 365 day reading perfect for anyone on the road to lasting recovery. With encouraging readings that reinforce long-term change, this booklet is a help when the struggle feels overwhelming and life gets you down. 
Celebrate Recovery is a means toward complete restoration and transformation based on 8 Christ-centered life principles. 
Each daily devotional:
  • Helps the eight principles take deeper root in your heart and mind
  • Provides you with ongoing support and hope for the road ahead
  • Reminds you of God’s goodness, grace, and redemption
No matter your hurts, hang-ups, or habits, the Celebrate Recovery Devotional helps you forget your past and look to the only One who can give you lasting hope for a whole new future.
My Reaction:
This devotional contains colorful pages, has an attractive cover with an easy to read font. 

Excerpt: 

"Sometimes big changes come in smallest ways. When I first entered recovery and began my new life in Christ, my sponsor told me change was essential to my sobriety.... "

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. The opinions I have expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment